Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Today

Before reading this post go through this and this for the context.

"We loved it" is what the husband and wife duo said to me when they saw the complete art work. They were HAPPY and so was I because it was my first ever commission,  a test for me and it looks like I have passed with flying colors :)
So all this makes me a Very Happy Person with a new sense of self confidence and enthusiasm :)

( I think I have used the word Happy too much in this post but then I am very Happy :))


                                                                                  Source: etsy.com via Erika on Pinterest



7 comments:

  1. I saw your previous posts...You have an immense talent. I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I do sell my stuff........but not through Etsy...I have my shop over at http://shophowrahbridge.blogspot.com

    Also, thank you so much for all the lovely words.....you made me HAPPY all right! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ francesca: thanks for appreciating :)
    @ Princess: I am glad yo felt happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello <3

    i have a new post, it's a GIVEAWAY!!!

    it's a sweet MACARON and CHANEL giveaway,
    check it out please!

    lovely greets,
    maren anita

    http://www.fashion-meets-art.com/2011/11/giveaway.html#more

    www.fashion-meets-art.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you are super talent!!I'm now following you via google and will surely be back to check out your blog in greater detail.
    xoxo
    B.
    http://allaboutthrifting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @B: Thanks for the appreciating :)

    ReplyDelete